Check out our schedule of events coming up. We are excited as a team to participate in up coming
tournaments and meets.
Hello Team Members,
we begin squad formation at 3:30, followed by a team meeting at 3:45 and shoot
from 4:00-6:30 on TBD day of the week - rain, snow or shine! Please note: there will not be any makeup or alternate
shooting nights. We will shoot 2 rounds of 50 targets each week. We look forward to seeing you
all out there.
2020 Spring Season - Important Dates
- January 28 @ 7:00pm: Parent/Athlete Meeting - Rosemount Middle School
- February 3: Student athlete registration begins.
- February 17: Student athlete registration ends. All participants must complete the online League registration. Student athlete payment is due.
- Week of March 23: Two additional practice sessions - dates to be announced.
- Week of March 29: Practice Week 1
- Week of April 5: Practice Week 2
- Week of April 12: Reserve Week
- Week of April 16: Conferences announced. Championship registration opens.
- Week of April 19: Competition Week 1
- Week of April 26: Competition Week 2
- TBD: Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser
- Week of May 3: Competition Week 3
- May 4: Championship registration closes at 12:00 NOON CDT.
- Week of May 10: Competition Week 4
- Week of May 17: Competition Week 5
- Week of May 24: Fun Week and Spring Banquet
- May 24: Final season averages are available for athletes in their Shooter Performance Tracker.
- June 3: National Championship individual and team competition registration begins. Please see USA Clay Target Championship for more information.
- June 8th-16th: Trap Shooting Championship
- June 19th: MSHSL State Tournament
- July 8th-12th: National Championship – Mason, MI